Annelis Muniz began working with Pelayo Duran in 1999 when she helped co-found Pelayo Duran’s Bankruptcy practice. In 2005, as a result of her husband’s death, she took a leave of absence from work in order to raise their only son. Beginning in 2015, she returned to the Law office of Pelayo Duran, now as the office administrator in charge of payroll, account receivables, accounts payable, book keeping, financial reporting and other accounting functions of Pelayo Duran’s business operations.
During her career MS Muniz has worked on 1000’s Bankruptcy cases alongside of Pelayo Duran, and she since has remained responsible for personally assisting Pelayo Duran in his Bankruptcy practice. Currently, she is responsible for managing the Bankruptcy processing, preparation and filing of Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcies for our firm.
Mrs. Muniz has received the following degrees and certifications from Miami-Dade Community College:
- Associate degree in Science/Legal Assistant
- Associate degree in Arts in Criminal Law
- Diploma in International School of Real Estate for Mortgage Loan Officer and Processing
- Customer Representative Insurance License 220
- Title Insurance License 440
Annelis Muniz is fluent in Spanish and English.