Call Now Button
- $3.9 million Jury verdict against a security company for violation of living wage statute at Miami International Airport for a class of workers.
- $2.5 million settlement for former Ocean Bank officer subject to racial and national origin harassment, retaliation, and intentional infliction of emotional distress (Monzon v. Ocean Bank, (Cir. Ct. 11th Judicial Cir., Miami-Dade County, 2007)
- $1.7 million confidential settlement for several individuals subjected to age discrimination, retaliation, and unpaid overtime while employed by local restaurant chain
- $925,000 confidential settlement for former bank officer with whistle blower claims based on illegal money laundering practices against large local bank.
- $617,126 jury verdict for former warehouse worker who was subjected to harassment and unlawful retaliation for pursuing workers’ compensation claims and for whistle blowing (Amaya v. Caterpillar Logistics Services, Inc., 11th Judicial Circuit Court, Miami-Dade County, 2012).
- $356,200 confidential settlement for five former delivery drivers claiming age discrimination against local dairy company.
- $199,000 confidential settlement for former technician for whistle blower retaliation against local diagnostic company.
- $350,000 confidential settlement for former bank officer with federal whistle blower claims against large Nebraska bank.
- $585,000 confidential settlement for servers against restaurant chain for illegal tip pool arrangement in violation of the Fair Labor Standards Act
- $380,000 confidential settlement for former employee subject to age discrimination by airplane parts supplier
- $299,000 confidential settlement for former administrative assistant to prominent South Florida developer for sexual harassment and discrimination
- $316,580 for a class of construction workers who sued their employer for not paying overtime under the FLSA and Davis Bacon Act.